There is a architectural sketch of the rooms I want to describe every room in a few words
· This stylish second-floor flat has two security-coded entrances and an elevator.
· It features a unique mirrored foyer, and Oriental-and French-style d¨Ścor. Many of the pieces are antiques.
· There are three salons: a formal dining room, a sitting room, and a 120-sq.ft library with fireplace. By closing the concealed sliding doors, this room can become a second bedroom or a place for complete quiet and privacy to work.
· Each room has a magnificent view of the Eiffel Tower.
· The master bedroom overlooks a lovely interior courtyard. It has a marbled master bath with separate shower, bathtub and double basins.
· The dressing room also has a washbasin and second toilet.
· The fully equipped kitchen also has a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower.
· Running the length of the main salon is a balcony with a table for two, perfect for an afternoon lunch or romantic dinner. Every hour on the hour in the evening, the Eiffel Tower bursts into an enchanting fantasy world its tens of thousands of lights begin twinkling. You will have the best seat in the city!
· This luxury apartment comfortably sleeps four.
· Maid service for five days a week is included. There is a full-time concierge in residence on the ground floor.